Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to check the news this morning and saw a smart ad top and center on the New York Times website. It went through a litany of un's (un-clutter, un-guzzle, etc) and a showed a bunch of wraps, ending with a simple "unbig. uncar," a green smart, and a "meet me" button.

On a related note, I really like the new smart usa website. I think it gets all the major points across quickly and easily.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
I got all my new car magazines this month. Not one smart ad, in anyone of them. New Mini coupe, Fiat. NO smart!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I got all my new car magazines this month. Not one smart ad, in anyone of them. New Mini coupe, Fiat. NO smart!!!!
I, for one, forgive them - TV ads in the USA, for the first time ever!! I'm going to be patient, they said it was the beginning of a six month campaign, aye? And wow, I am blown away by the new website! Very unique, I've never seen any site work like that, scrolling down and down, like you're going thru different pages on a site. Very sophisticated and nice looking!!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I, for one, forgive them - TV ads in the USA, for the first time ever!! I'm going to be patient, they said it was the beginning of a six month campaign, aye? And wow, I am blown away by the new website! Very unique, I've never seen any site work like that, scrolling down and down, like you're going thru different pages on a site. Very sophisticated and nice looking!!
I think I unhate it.

·
Super Moderator
29,155 Posts
Per the description on smartusainsider.com, the new campaign does not include print advertising. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts