Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us are doing a Azusa Canyon Smart drive on Sunday Aug, 24th. We will be meeting at Smart Penske West Covina at 10 to 10:30am.
Drive up Azusa and will take the East Fork Road to our lunch destination.
Eat at the hamburger stand on East Fork road. They make the best mountain burgers and fries. You can always bring your own basket if you like. It should be a fun afternoon and if you have not seen this area of LA you are missing it. Exchange Smart ideas. (Rules of the Drive) obey all Traffic Laws and drive at safe speed. Loud music is all aloud.:eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
This may work for us. Our kids will be back at college and we should have some free time. I've heard the drive is great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it should be fun. I guess we can do a video of the Azusa run and post it. Have 4 other Smarts coming.

·
Vendor
3,622 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you guys/gals there.

We've done canyon runs with our mini club for years and there are a blast, but never in the Smart. Can't wait!

Boris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like a good time!

We are looking forward to meeting other smart owners in and around the "Inland Empire". Regards...

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Yes it should be fun. I guess we can do a video of the Azusa run and post it. Have 4 other Smarts coming.

Please do! I used to work in the canyon and it's beautiful country! If not a vid, at least some pics! :) Thanks.

:smartje.rd.zw: :RS-c.gl.zw: :smartje.wt.zw:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
this was a excellent time we had. very friendly group, met many new friends. its a real kick to be traveling in a large bunch of smarts (33). the cyn was very nice, many kodak moments were available. food was good! and with 6+ raffle prizes, "wheel bolt covers". and disscussion for more events. im looking forward to the next! im hoping to see all the so cal smarties at the b-day party coming up.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Video is coming soon!

but here are some pics to hold you over!

Smart Car Azusa-GMR Cruise - a set on Flickr
ValGS350,

Thanks for the pics! Looks like you guys had a great time! I used to work at the Morris Dam Navy facility (when it was in operation). It sure is a beautiful canyon. Many, many more rides through there to you all !!! :D

:smartje.rd.zw: :RS-c.gl.zw: :smartje.wt.zw:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts