Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smart now offers several body wraps in various styles. Has anyone actually gotten their smart wrapped by the dealer with one of these?

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I dont make a habit of doing this, but you might try searching the forum. I know there are a few that have. Give search a try and welcome to the crazy house.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I did a search but only came up with members who had custom wraps installed, rather than the ones that Smart offers. I was hoping for opinions about the ones listed on the Official Website.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I haven't seen any members post any pictures or post they had their car wrapped via the program.

I'm not a fan of telling new members to go use the search function mainly for the fact that not everyone sits in front of a computer all day and is savvy enough to use the search function. (that'd be me :))

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed Kermit with one caveat . . . although I have resisted posting here, I have been a member for nearly two years. I appreciate getting help anyway, even though I'm far from a newbie. I'm hoping some day soon, I will retire and join the ranks of 24/7 web grazers! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,298 Posts
Thanks! I did a search but only came up with members who had custom wraps installed, rather than the ones that Smart offers. I was hoping for opinions about the ones listed on the Official Website.
Have you asked your local dealer to see if they had someone do the wrap through the smartUSA program? and could you talk with them? Maybe ask them to call you?

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
I haven't seen any members post any pictures or post they had their car wrapped via the program.

I'm not a fan of telling new members to go use the search function mainly for the fact that not everyone sits in front of a computer all day and is savvy enough to use the search function. (that'd be me :))
I normally dont either, but I had no idea otherwise and I saw the join date and post count. Zilla, my apologies.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Agreed Kermit with one caveat . . . although I have resisted posting here, I have been a member for nearly two years. I appreciate getting help anyway, even though I'm far from a newbie. I'm hoping some day soon, I will retire and join the ranks of 24/7 web grazers! Thanks!
I hope you'll be able to find some pics. I don't think the wrap program is too popular :( which explains the lack of pictures.

You're a newbie post-wise. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts