AutoHomeUSA www.autohomeus.com
CarTopCamper.com www.cartopcamper.com
Campa USA www.campausa.com
EEzi-Awn www.equipt1.com
Racktents.com www.racktents.com

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks for all the links. I'm starting to catch the tent trailer bug now. Just need to find that wad of cash I had lying around here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Additional Rooftop Tent info

Mombasa Outdoors, also know as roof-top-tent.com
dealers are compactcampingconcepts.com (my company), racktents.com, cartopcampers.com and dooit.com.

ARB,
Cabelas.com is one of their dealers

Autohomeus, they have a few different models available

Eezi-Awn, they make a few diferent sizes,
dealers are adventuretrailers.com and equipt1.com

Trekking Oasis II,
dealers are compactcampingconcepts and racktents.com

Technitop / African Outback Products,
dealer is sleeoffroad.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
At Compact Camping Concepts we have a new folding style tent unit available. We call it a MOAB, Mobile Outdoor Adventure Bedroom. It's the first DIY folding style tent kit available. The design is optimized for Trailer Top usage using outfitter grade materials and manufactured in the US!

Visit MOAB for additional details.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Bigwarpguy!

Hmmm, forestacademy, when I die, I want my ashes spread at the top of Red Mountain pass in Colorado. Now you have me thinking. Maybe doing it Viking style would be better. Just put me in the back of an Explorer Pod, soak it in gas, light it and push it over the side. Thanks for the idea :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
My custom trailer

Custom trailer made from a rooftop tent and customized harbor freight trailer. It hinges on one side to give you access to the space under the tent for storage. It only weighs about 300 lbs and the smart doesn't even know it's there which leave extra room for stuff! :) Side panels are made from FRP to keep the weight down and it looks great. I'll post more picture when I'm able...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Custom trailer

I did post them in the gallery as well. I noticed people where posting pics in here so I put mine up too. :) As for the rims I just rattle canned it because I was strapped for time to get it done in order to take it to a rally. But they came out really well and the paint is holding up really well...Thanks for your comments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts