Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what your thoughts are on camping (not off-road obviously) with the Smart. Has anyone tried the little trailer/tent thingy that's made for the Smart?

I imagine pulling up to a primitive coastal or lakeside site and enjoying a weekend with just me, my Smart, oh and a dozen or so other Smarties and their people :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Might have to do like this one VW/Winebago I saw did.

He was pulling a boat in his Eurovan with a bumper sticker that said 0-60 in 90 seconds. :D

·
aka '24-42'
930 Posts
If you are interested, there are both cargo and tent trailers made for the Smart.

Built right here in the good ole USA.

Camp "Green" buy a "Smart" !

Donald LaFavor

·
Registered
190 Posts
Travel Supreme Has RV with Smart Car Garage

Check out the Travel Supreme Mid Engine Motor Home, site has pics of the Smart Car in its rear garage! No towing, you just pull it in and close the garage and off you go down the highway. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
That trailer is awesome! Too bad there isn't a better picture of the vehicle pulling it as well. It looks to have some cool mods.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trying to bring this thread back to your attention (yeah, you). Anyone planning on loading up a tent, a good bottle of wine, and going camping this summer? Am I crazy for wanting to do this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think I either want to get a little cargo trailer or see if I can pack everything in boat and tow that. Its just an 11' row boat, Im hoping it would work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts