Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Just wondering why the Smartusa.com site has no accessories when you "build" it...but on the canada one...there are tons of accessories???

Will the accessories come out for our smart when the car improves next? or do you get them from canada, and do the canadian ones even fit ours?

plz let me know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, i was just look at the build your smart on the smartusa.com but it had no nice accessories like on the canadian smart website to build the smart online.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Still waiting for the dealers web shops to open up it would be nice to have all that stuff actually working some time soon.
karl

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
When I go into my dealer with an accessory I found on-line they don't have a clue as to what I am talking about.I wish they had a full catalog available or were researching accessories as much as I do.

·
Vendor
3,442 Posts
Hey! Just wondering why the Smartusa.com site has no accessories when you "build" it...but on the canada one...there are tons of accessories???

Will the accessories come out for our smart when the car improves next? or do you get them from canada, and do the canadian ones even fit ours?

plz let me know!

Thanks!
Smart dealers in the US should carry the genuine Smart accessories, but it may take some of them a while to get the items in stock.

There are several vendors on this forum that also offer accessories. We at www.SmartMadness.com import the same accessories directly from Germany and have them in stock for quick delivery. If we ever sell out of an item, there are always more on the way since we order on weekly basis.

Thank you... :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Canadian Parts

plz let me know!

Thanks!
Have order some parts from Canada. First was an armrest , second was a Brabus hatch lift handle. No problems but postage was stiff on the part from Flying tiger development. Here the link:

shop.flyingtiger.ca

Have fun!!!!:cool::cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts