Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car cover for Mercedes Benz Smart ForTwo for sale. CoverZone car cover. Voyager model for indoor or outdoor use. Used 2 times with car in protected storage area. Now I've got a garage and don't need the cover anymore. We are in the Sebastian, Florida area. 32958. $20

·
Registered
9 Posts
Car cover for Mercedes Benz Smart ForTwo for sale. CoverZone car cover. Voyager model for indoor or outdoor use. Used 2 times with car in protected storage area. Now I've got a garage and don't need the cover anymore. We are in the Sebastian, Florida area. 32958. $20
451 or 453? what was the original cost?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not been on this site much, so am making several mistakes. Sorry 'bout that! Our car is a 2009 convertable, Ideal car for south Florida! Original cost was something like $160. Figuring $30 to ship, plus $20 for the cover gets it in the hands of somebody that needs it and out of our garage!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Not been on this site much, so am making several mistakes. Sorry 'bout that! Our car is a 2009 convertable, Ideal car for south Florida! Original cost was something like $160. Figuring $30 to ship, plus $20 for the cover gets it in the hands of somebody that needs it and out of our garage!
Not a bad price, I have one and wouldn’t sell it for that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, Is it still available?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So sorry for the long delay(s) in getting back to you. This whole moving to a new house thing is driving me crazy! Yes, we can take PayPal. Use my phone number (317-498-6641) or email address ([email protected]) or just plain bmwburf to get to my account. I'll need an address where the cover is going to. Next week is filling up fast so let me know and I'll get hopping on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts