Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes a touch of Carbon Fiber is all it takes to transform the look of your smart car

Add a Carbon Fiber Touch to your smart fortwo with this great looking real Carbon Fiber Side Air Scoop. Made from Real Carbon Fiber and designed to increases Air Flow to the Air Filter Housing.

For more product information and images, please follow the link below, and as always, if you have any questions on any of our products please do not hesitate to call us at 562-981-6800
smart car Side Scoop - Carbon Fiber Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
I gotta say, it sure looks pretty...Don't believe the air intake opening or the whole scoop for that matter is big enough to do a nickels worth performance wise...But it will look nice on the side of your car... Kinda like an elf's ear...:D

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
That is the picture that I had seen and described in my prior post. I too want to know where you got that one. I don't need the expense of the carbon fiber and really want the black solid color to match the black tridion. I think the carbon fiber looks great and would be a great compliment to the carbon fiber door handles and surrounds.
This black painted scoop looks great and maybe that "ram air" will give our diminutive cars just a little boost if you have a cold air induction, silicone tube, and Dremel out some of the obstruction on the stock air entrance cover. Maybe it won't give much real dyno performance improvement but it will certainly give some of that all important butt dyno improvement. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts