Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all smarties......And I don't care if you are in Idaho.:D
The smartcenter in Englewood NJ is forming a club for smart owners.
The first meeting is Thursday, July 28,2011 at 6:30 PM at the dealership.
Spread the word, I know there's a bunch of smart owners right in Northern NJ....WE see you on the roads.
For further info contact the smartcenter located at 24 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ, 07631. In order to make the proper arrangements, we kindly ask that you RSVP to Michael Hill at 201-567-1400 ext. 502 or via email at [email protected].

(or PM me if it's easier)
Thanks all,
Kevin

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Got Mike's email yesterday. I'll be there next Thursday, and my friend (and fellow smart owner) will most likely come too. :)

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
I was told that one could go through the member list and find those who have NJ listed as to where they are and be able to send them an invitation?

I am in NJ but the central part. I bought my little car at Smart Center Edison. I really like their service center.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's worth a shot. We're working on "baby steps" first. Mike Hill (sc Englewood) had some sort of data base from forums and sales he's working with.

BWG you're more than welcome to partake in the festivities!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the initial smart car club at scEnglewood. It was nice to see some of you again, and it was also nice to meet some of you for the first time. I look forward to our next gathering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts