Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to let everyone know that Mercedes Benz of Tucson will be a smart car dealership July 1.

They are presently located on Speedway but by July 1 they will be at their new location on Grant (across from Costco). At that time, they will also have the smart car.

smart center of Chandler it has been great working with you but it will be nice to have a dealership closer to home.:)

·
Super Moderator
29,304 Posts
This is good to hear; please keep us in the loop on how this goes and any issues with the dealership moving into smart sales and service. :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Drove by the MB dealer on Speedway and saw they had a smart for sale. I'll find out tomorrow if this means they are offically a smart dealer now. Keep your fingers crossed.:cool:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Smart

Dealer said smart was used and they still are not a dealer for smart. Said it is possible will become one in future. We are still as loose as a goose.:cool: I also gave fhis info in smart sighting so all would see.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just called MB of Tucson on Speedway to see about ordering a part, i was told that to their knowledge, they are not becoming a Smart Car Dealer

·
Registered
858 Posts
I stopped by the new dealership on Grant, although they are not a smart dealer they will be doing A & B maintenance on smarts. When I asked specifically if that meant the service intervals the service rep said they are set to do the 10,000 and 20,000 service at this time.:cool: So they should be able to order parts as well.:) Jason Cowdry was the Service Advisor I spoke with his phone number is 520-901-5022. Be advised though, he wasn't aware of what smart stands for or that there were any other models.:eek: I advised him to look smart up on his computer.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts