Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Nobody made me topic pope, enjoy yourself. Carry on. And by the way, I think I agree with your opinion about the looks of this LED dome light. I hope to check it out in person in a couple of weeks when I visit Smart Madness for other things, maybe it looks better in person.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nobody made me topic pope, enjoy yourself. Carry on. And by the way, I think I agree with your opinion about the looks of this LED dome light. I hope to check it out in person in a couple of weeks when I visit Smart Madness for other things, maybe it looks better in person.
Looking forward to it. I will try to brush up on my diachronic linguistics in the mean time.

·
Registered
515 Posts
wow this topic went way to off for me.....so....this panel is a really bright upgrade.....
cool fade feature when turning off....any other pictures to look at....like how bright with door open with light on versus stock picture...like before and after.....i laughed through this post as well

·
Registered
106 Posts
Any problems with fitment of SuperBrights into lens housing? Does anyone have a good product for under dash foot area lighting and best way to switch?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts