Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are one of our most popular pieces that we offer for the smart car.

In the past, we sourced these items from different vendors and import these from Germany.

Now, we have built a relationship with the manufacturer and go direct! Commitment to a higher volume, now we are passing down the savings to you!

These are high OEM quality and fit pieces that can be reversed back to stock if needed.

2 (pc) Chrome Door Handle Covers: smart car Door Handle Overlay Set (2) - Chrome Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

Originally $99.99 NOW : $69.99

4 (pc) Chrome Door Handle Covers: smart car Door Handle and Door Surround Overlay (4pc) - Polished Stainless Steel Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

Originally: $199.99 NOW : $149.99

4 (pc) Brushed Stainless Steel: smart car Door Handle and Door Surround Overlay (4pc) - Brushed Stainless Steel Finish Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

Originally: $199.99 NOW : $149.99

If you have questions or comments please contact us at 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800 or please visit our showroom and full service shop in Signal Hill, Ca.

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
On my always outside in the sun and UV rays 2008 smart, the plastic door handles have really taken a beating. This is a good way to mask it!

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I have the brushed stainless on mine and appreciate the look with the Brabus Wheels.
It is not a bad idea to seal them on with a little RTV. One of my handle covers took flight. I did use the prep cleaner extensively and it still let go, but on one side only.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I have the polished version on the Bee and the polished finish must make it slicker to the wind. Mine was put on with the supplied sticky surface only and has stayed put.
I am trying to post a picture of the polished version on my car but I am not able to get the "manage attachments" screen in this thread.
Mick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts