Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I Just Traded My 09 Smart Car For A 2013 Smart Car. My Question My 09 Had A Mobil1 Sticker In The Engine Bay And Said To Use 0-40 Oil, The 2013 Has No Sticker What Oil Does The 2013 Use?
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
163 Posts
always used rotella T6 in my smarts, bikes and many more cars .. you can use that crap in pretty much everything.. it offers awesome protection and for bikers, it's compatible with wet clutches .. available here in 5w40 and 0w40... When i cross the border to usa i can get a gallon for like 20$ and it's full synthetic oil.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
always used rotella T6 in my smarts, bikes and many more cars .. you can use that crap in pretty much everything.. it offers awesome protection and for bikers, it's compatible with wet clutches .. available here in 5w40 and 0w40... When i cross the border to usa i can get a gallon for like 20$ and it's full synthetic oil.
I saw T6 5W-40 last night at my local Walmart. On the back it notes 228.31, and denotes for diesels. I'm not an oil chemist, just saying. Probably low SPAsh formula....

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts