Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all bunch of parts off of a engine ready to go. Wiring harness, valve cover, sensors, brackets, bolts, coils, ect. I just want it gone. transmission electronic shifter 200.00$, wiring harness 30.00$, valve cover 20.00, EGR 15.00$, brackets and hoses 10.00$, coils 10.00$ a coil, sensors 5.00$ a item, oil phaser 20.00$, nuts and bolts 5.00$ Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Fuel line Pump Auto part Automotive starter motor Gas Auto part Engine Motor vehicle Auto part Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part Auto part Fastener Subcompact car Screw Room Nest Electrical wiring

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
How about sharing engine type, year and your location. Some reason for disassembly would be helpful too.

Cheers and good luck, Bob

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I think it's a 09 engine, I am located in Colorado springs CO, I used to work at a junk yard. We ordered a engine in for a customer, we received the core back. We then disassemble the motor and sell the good parts. The parts I am selling normally get thrown away. Since I had a smart car kept the parts. Never know when you will need the parts. The transmission shifter came out of my car, had issues cleaned it up,worked fine, I wanted a new one anyway, so there you have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts