Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new product coming soon, very soon....

As most of you know there are a number of after market lighting options for the smart car. A number of customers have asked us for a good quality HID conversion set up. We have looked at a number of options for the smart car and have settled on having a set up built for us.

We looked at a variety of low priced HID conversion kits and while would could offer some at a price point of under $120 complete we decided to go a different route. HID conversions kits are all over the place. Some are cheap, some are mid range, some seem reasonable, but pricey and some are just overpriced.

Rather than go for the low cost volume product that have all shown to have a number of issues over time, we have decided to partner up with a very well known company that specializes in high quality HID kits and have had them design a kit for our smart car. So far the HID set up has worked exceptionally well and we are very pleased with the results.

Our goal is to have a complete product out and ready to ship out by the end of this week, the latest next week with a full warranty. Our goal is to have the cost under $250 for the entire set up. While it is certainly not the cheapest, it will be one of, if not the best available.

If someone is interested in a low priced option (under $120) we will have that available as well. However, it will not be sold as a smart madness product with our full satisfaction guarantee.

More details to come in the next couple of days.

Thank you...

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
It's been my experience (and I'm an "old fart" :)) that you usually get what you pay for!

I don't mind paying a little more for a superior product :D

Looking forward to what you have to offer :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts