Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone how are you? I am doing the long drive from San Juan, Tx all of the way to Colorado for the smart car nationals. I was wondering if my fellow Texans would not mind if we set up a rendezvous on route? I would enjoy a large group, it is always more fun! Please let me know and we can get together and plan this well.:D

MARCO C
956-800-9191

·
Super Moderator
28,842 Posts
The Texas caravan from Houston is taking 287 north, to meet up with the St. Louis caravan in Limon, CO on July 10th. Thought you might be interested. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what time on the 10th, and at what point. i am closer to houston than dallas, so im interested!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey jkjahobbs i am sorry if I don't respond very well I am terrible with these posts etc...Thank you for keeping me in the loop!

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
Marco, the Houston caravan is meeting at the Exxon at the 105 exit off of I-45 in Conroe at 8 am tomorrow, Tuesday July 9.
please let me know if you are meeting us.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have like to and thank you so much for thinking of us, but i am heading out of the valley at 5am, plan to be in Lubbock for a sleep over by nightfall (6 or 7 pm). It will be great to meet you all though....looking forward to Westminster!!! Please be safe and if you need anything let me know!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts