·
Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you are in So Cal we offer full installation services. We now have two installers on our team with many years of professional high end sound system installation experience.

If you are not in So Cal and have some questions about the many options available give our shop a call at 562-961-6800 and our team will be glad to speak to you on the phone and answer any questions you may have.

Since we offer a variety of brands we can give you honest feedback and the pros and cons of each.

·
Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to upgrade my audio. Which is the better buy Pioneer vs Kenwood and why?
Our sound techs have more than 14 years of experience and can give you all the pros and cons of each unit. Since we offer both units we can give you honest feedback on both units.

If we can be of assistance please call us at 562-981-6800 and ask for Clyde. We are open 10-6 Mon-Fri (Pacific) and 10-4 on Sat.

·
Registered
267 Posts
dnx9960 vs AVIC-Z120BT ?

They both have similar look/feel, bluetooth A2DP Audio Streaming, etc.

So far I've been looking at the DNX9960 and DNX7160.

YouTube - dnx9960

People in forums said they like the Pioneer better but hmmm

The AVIC-Z120BT looks amazing, and the iPhone interface is way beyond what I expected. (google map searches are transfered to the headunit!) The GUI/Flow seems really easy-nice too.
YouTube - AVIC-Z120BT

I can't decide ! The only unique feature I see kenwood has over pine is the feature to seek, drag and drop to a spot in the song you want to fast forward to.

EDIT:
This post really breaks down what's wrong with the Pioneer
http://www.kenwoodforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=897

Here's my reply:
http://www.kenwoodforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=897&p=7774#p7774

·
Registered
267 Posts
If we can be of assistance please call us at 562-981-6800 and ask for Clyde. We are open 10-6 Mon-Fri (Pacific) and 10-4 on Sat.
I want to order the Kenwood DNX9960. (do you guys stock that? didnt see it)

I'll want the subwoofer and better speakers as well. I see you have nice package deal.

smart car sound system deluxe package - JL Audio

Do I need the amplifier too or is the Kenwood DNX9960 sufficient to drive everything clean/clean/loud?

Also, I'm told the Brabus has better 3 way speakers in the door, compared to the stock Passion. Any clue if those are any good or should be replaced?

·
Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to order the Kenwood DNX9960. (do you guys stock that? didnt see it)

I'll want the subwoofer and better speakers as well. I see you have nice package deal.

smart car sound system deluxe package - JL Audio

Do I need the amplifier too or is the Kenwood DNX9960 sufficient to drive everything clean/clean/loud?

Also, I'm told the Brabus has better 3 way speakers in the door, compared to the stock Passion. Any clue if those are any good or should be replaced?
JazJon,

Give our shop a call directly and speak to Clyde. He will answer all the questions you may have. He is our Audio Guru and can give you all the pros and cons of each system. Along with that he can help put a sound package for you that best fits your needs and budget.

We offer both the Pioneer and the Kenwood line so our opinion will not favor one brand over the other because that is all we offer.

Our direct phone number is 562-981-6800.

Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts