Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
smart center of San Francisco is one of the sponsors of Green Drive Expo - Bay Area, a new annual car show that will be held in the East Bay on October 9, 2010. 10am -5pm.

Sammy is going to have a display indoors as well as test drives for the public outdoors. The more people we get in there to test drive them, then maybe we can get some more people to join the forums!

Anyway, the admission is $10, but we can get FREE ADMISSION, by putting "SMARTCAR" in as a coupon code on the Green Drive Expo web site coupon page. Parking is still $5.

A description of th event from the web site:
The Bay Area's first consumer expo dedicated to hybrid, plug-in, ev and other high-tech, ecofriendly vehicles. Craneway Pavilion, Richmond, CA just minutes from 580.

I know so much about the event because I am the organizer. Feel free to ask any questions. And thanks to Sammy at smart center of SF!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I also wanted to mention that besides all the company displays indoors and the test drives, anyone can show off their smart cars (or other green cars) in the Owners Showcase portion of the show. (separate $25 fee.)

If you do, you get a show T-shirt, a window cling, and a reserved spot in the Showcase area. There's more info about it on the "Become a VIP - Show Your Ride" page. Cars need to be there for the duration of the show and even a bit earlier; Showcase cars need to arrive at 9am for placement.

Again, its great that smart center of SF is helping to make this event happen and hopefully some owners will stop out at the event. It's a good excuse to get together on a fall day. See everyone there!

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Looks like it'll be great fun; of course, the way life sometimes works, I'll be in Texas at my high school reunion the same weekend. Dang.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts