Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SA, we have a NEW smart club in town. The creator of this club already has a web site up and running, club logo, tee shirts being finished up to offer to members and is a really nice human.

FIRST event is already on the books and it looks like a fantastic event. Here are the details.

Missions tour (3 of em) and a tour of Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard
Feb 15th (Saturday)
9:30 a.m. meet at the HEB parking lot on SE Military Drive just west of Goliad Rd (281/37 south).
Depart 10:00 a.m.

We will be touring three (3) of our historic Missions on a self guided tour. Ending up at Mission Espada. Depart Mission Espada at 1:00 for a casual drive to Elmendorf Texas and Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard for a tour and lunch.

We have reservations and our own "casita" for lunch. If you would like to come with us please r.s.v.p. to: [email protected]
We have a reservation number and will need a final head count by Feb. 10th.

The new club is just getting on their feet and so far there is LOTS of interest. This is going to be good !!

Please also check out the website for news, pix, video's and other really cool stuff.

It's going to be a beautiful day so shine em up and let's take em out and show em off.

Please check out the new club's website:
smartcarownersofsa

·
Registered
4 Posts
A message from the founder

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and I am the founder of Smart Car Owners of San Antonio. We're a fast growing community of Smart Car owners.

Our club was founded in August of 2013 intended as a place for Smart owners to gather and celebrate the Smart car. You will always find information about performance issues, any recalls, tips, how-to's, and much more.

I encourage everyone to come and check us out on our Ice Breaker event scheduled for February 15th at the historic San Antonio Missions.

Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Our February 15th event for the Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard has been postponed and will be rescheduled on a later date. We will inform everybody on the next available date soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts