Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SILA Concepts Performance Exhaust Systems have become the most popular performanace upgrades for the smart.

The goal of this line of exhaust systems for the smart was to offer the smart owner a great quality, trouble free exhaust system that would offer a higher level of performance over the current systems, a nice sound that is throaty, but at the same time not as loud as other competing units and lastly durable.

-All parts used on this system are Made in the USA
-The Exhaust System is fully Manufactured in USA
smart car Performance Exhaust by SILA Concepts - Dual Tip Center Exit (V2) Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM or call us at 888-993-7552 or 562-981-6800.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I ordered mine on 2/03 and it still has not arrived (live in CA). I was told by SmartMadness staff, the unit should have arrived 2/10.

The order states, "processing". I called SmartMadness today but was told "we may need to get back to you on Monday."

Has anyone else had difficulty getting this cool part?

·
Registered
536 Posts
I ordered mine on 2/03 and it still has not arrived (live in CA). I was told by SmartMadness staff, the unit should have arrived 2/10.

The order states, "processing". I called SmartMadness today but was told "we may need to get back to you on Monday."

Has anyone else had difficulty getting this cool part?
Getting anything from madness takes forever. if they are jerking you around, just cancel the order.

·
Registered
883 Posts
they use the cheap 'SmartPost' [SlowPost] for basic mailing - takes uber long for deliveries. Pony express from long long ago was probably faster.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wanted to chime in if I may and shed some light in regards to a few of the comments provided here in this post.

We use a variety of shipping methods. It all depends on the item, the shipping cost collected and as always if there is a special request contact us directly. Now on something of this size (exhaust) we would not be using smart post. That is usually going to be for smaller items and also those under a specific dollar value.

The SILA Exhausts are a pretty fast moving product and at times we do sell out, but we have a standing production order and typically the wait is never long. If there is ever a delay we do our best to notify the customer and offer options. We have also increased our orders of these units to better meet demand.

Trust me, we're enthusiasts here as well and we all know what it's like waiting for car parts. If there's EVER a time that you need something by a specific time etc simply call us here at the shop directly and advise us of this before you even place an order. When you talk to one of our Sales Associates via phone most of the time we can verify the item is indeed in stock, pull that product for you that very day and have it shipped out within 24hrs!

If anyone happens to have any questions in regards to this thread or post feel free to give us a call 562-981-6800 and we'll be more than happy to help you out! You can also contact me directly as well via email [email protected] and I'll do my best to answer any and all questions you might have!

Respectfully,

Joseph
Sales Manager
MADNESS Autoworks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts