Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is it. You've been patient. We are going to get a permit to close the streets :cool:

So will you come on down?! Sunday, July 20th, from 9-2. There will be a car show, DJ, road closures (HA!), food/ BBQ/ raffle and lots of fun. The detailed schedule will be posted here, but you know the drill. So come on down and let's have some SoCal smarties FUN! BOO-YAH!

We are targeting to have vendor booths because we have the whole block to fill! I'm telling you, this is going to be like no other we have done before! I would love us to break 100 smarts!!! Spread the word, OK?!

Please RSVP if you haven't done so with our MeetUp Group page: smart car show @ SMART MADNESS - SoCal Smarties (Los Angeles, CA) - Meetup

ps: we have missed you all.

·
Vendor
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind you guys that this weekend is our smart car show @ SMART MADNESS!!

Be ready for awesome looking smart cars, raffles, music (K-Earth 101) and FOOD!

We will be raffling out a lot of smart merchandise throughout the day!

Our sales team and technicians will be available for questions and installs as well as our window tinter and professional pinstriper that will be showcasing their skills during that day!

If you have not registered please follow our MeetUp page: smart car show @ SMART MADNESS - SoCal Smarties (Los Angeles, CA) - Meetup

Its going to a be a fun filled day! We hope to see all of you this Sunday!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts