Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Saw the Red/Black driving down Church Street in Smithfield on Saturday. This time we were in TNYBENZ. She tooted her horn. Hubby was driving mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Saw a Yellow/Black Passion Cabriolet passing Smithfield High School just as we were leaving the school. It turned right and continued down Route 10 when we turned at Benns Church.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I was doing a volksmarch thru Colonial Williamsburg today, saw a blue/silver and a yellow black fortwo. I talked to the blue's owner for a while. He said he bought it for some around town jaunts and commutes to and from work but it's turned into his primary drive. The yellow was at the Williamsburg market days.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I saw a Smart on Indian River Road the other day with an advertisement painted all over it. I think it was advertising a realtor.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
For those familiar with the Patrick Henry of Newport News, the wife & I saw a silver/silver smart parked outside Carabba's restaurant as we were leaving Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant (excellent fish & chips BTW). The places are next to each other, oh but a taste for F&C we might have met!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm the red/black one driving around Smithfield/Suffolk.
I also saw a yellow/silver one at Ruby Tuesday on Godwin Blvd tonight. I left a note on their car.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
We celebrated my daughter's birthday in Williamsburg today, on the way to Outback an SUV cut in between my smart and my son-in-law's acura. When the acura stopped at a red light, the SUV didn't. While waiting for the police at New Rd and Monticello we saw a black/silver smart on Monticello. No injuries but about $1200 damage to the acura.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Saw a grey & black passion today, in fact I parked next to it at my physical therapist. I didn't have a chance to find out which patient owned it tho.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I was downtown Norfolk last night about 11:30ish and saw a black smart around Chrysler Hall (we just got out of "CATS!" Might have been Blue/black it was dark.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Nobody wanted to claim it so I will, I saw 10 smarts today counting mine, that's what showed up at Doumar's BBQ today, thanks for the great time guys & ladies! The most red/blacks I've seen.

·
Registered
29 Posts
On Sunday we were driving to Taco Bell in Smithfield for a quick dinner in TNYBENZ. We saw a blue/black in front of the Credit Union. As we drove on down the road we saw a black/silver in front of Burger King. Wow - for about 10 minutes we had three smarts in a parking lot in Smithfield. I bet that has never happened before.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Saw a Yellow/Black Passion Cabriolet passing Smithfield High School just as we were leaving the school. It turned right and continued down Route 10 when we turned at Benns Church.
I would guess that was us Donna ans Jerry, we moved out of portsmouth and now live on R10 about 1/2 way between 58 and chuckatuck? 7-11

we now drive 25 miles to work daily and a couple days ago we 46 mpg, yeatarday was 43.5

21 - 33 of 33 Posts