Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok
So I saw a red cabrio on the Washington Parkway near BWI on Saturday May 3rd (North Bound) and a red passion ( I think, it may have been to cold to put the top down) Sunday on the Fairfax/Springfield parkway. :cool:

Here in Charlottesville I just get to see my friend's yellow cabrio.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I saw a red one heading north on Davidsonville road in Annapolis the other Saturday, and this past Saturday a red one goin north on the NJ Tpk about an hour south of NYC. :)

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Dupont Circle, Washington DC

Today, around 1:20 PM, around Dupont Circle at the 19th St. traffic light: a red/black cabrio just beside my white/silver coupe. One of you?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I went to the Middleburg Point to Point horse race on Apr 27th and HBL had the yellow pure they were trying to sell me. It got pretty coverage at the race with the announcer talking about it and it was in a prime spot.

Then in Middleburg, leaving the race I saw a twin (blue/grey) and I honked.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yellow/black convertible in Potomac

I saw a yellow black convertible on River Rd this Sunday, heading towards Potomac as I was in my smart heading into DC. I saw it too late to greet the other driver. DARN.

·
Registered
226 Posts
2 blue silver
I saw twin blue/silver ones in my driveway in richmond when my mother-in-law brought hers over.
It is a very popular color combo and it is what I have as well. Almost all the media seemed to have got those colors. It is kinda cool to have your car (similar) on the cover of Car and Driver.

·
Registered
545 Posts
On the way home from work I saw a YELLOW Cabrio.

Was at 5pm (5/8/08) in Chesapeake, VA on top of the Highrise Bridge headed toward VA Beach during rush hour...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Shields Motor Co - Volvo Mitsu dealer in State College, Pa has a silver/silver/leather (500mi)from an auto auction for sale. Sitting out in front of the dealership today. It's the same combination that I ordered, so I told them not to sell it to someone in town that hangs out at bars and strip clubs , LOL. 814-237-0368.

·
Registered
125 Posts
5-15-08 about 1145 Seen two Smartie today. Both on West Street in Annapolis just down from Church Circle. A Red and Black park around Ram's Head and the other was a Silver on Silver in the same area headed in the Parole.

FMF Doc

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
N. Va to DC, Sunday at 1:20 PM, on 14th St. Bridge, "regular" span Northbound, spotted a red/black. Me in white/silver. Anyone from here?

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
Saw one in Trenton Area

I saw a Fortwo on the way home from work. I saw it again but not since then. It was going onto Old Trenton Road and I was passing through the intersection/light. We honked at each other. I was in my Fortwo. :cool:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hmm, tonight in Tyson's Corner. I was on 123, turning left onto International. A blue cabrio with the license place CABR1O came off of International and was heading towards the beltway.

Anyone here?

1 - 20 of 247 Posts