Smart Car of America Forum banner

241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I finally got a chance to put a face to JPAUL today.... nice seeing you in person. I always look for your car when I go by.

Also saw a brand new blue cabrio from Lindsey out on backlick road today about 1 PM. Hi to you if you are out here.

Smrt Bee

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
I finally got a chance to put a face to JPAUL today.... nice seeing you in person. I always look for your car when I go by.

Also saw a brand new blue cabrio from Lindsey out on backlick road today about 1 PM. Hi to you if you are out here.

Smrt Bee
Nice meeting you too, Smrt Bee!
Also today, 3 other smarts sightings: the usual State Farm wrapped, a red and a blue both from Lindsay too, all parked within a block on P St. NW...
Many smiling miles.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Saw an '08 orange/silver passion (orange?) at the Tysingers car lot. Asking price 15,995, no listed options on the invoice. I paid 16,995 new at the dealership this summer!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Trip from CT to Alexandria VA and saw 3 on the way down. Saw 4 in the city. 1 in the parking garage at the Torpedo Factory, 1 parked in old town, 1 going over the GW Pkwy and 1 on Rt 1. Wonderful to see so many. Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Saw a blue smart last night, on TV. A movie called "Agent Cody Banks 2" takes place in England and for about 10 seconds you see it, just before it gets crunched. Yeah it's a disney movie, consider it research, I AM a grandfather after all.

241 - 247 of 247 Posts