Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, has anyone installed the Smart Car Third Brake Light PULSAR from Smart Madness.

Are the wires in there long enough?

Sorry, also from what I've found there is going to be three wires, but the directions refer to only two wires, I just want to be sure where to connect these wires.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
IIRC, it seems to me there were two wires too. Very easy to install. So easy it took only a few minutes for a total clutz (me) to do it. I too upgraded the light to LED at the same time.
The Pulsar kicks in around 20 seconds into the video. Notice that the second time I hit the brake the Pulsar doesn't activate. This is a set up option with a time delay. Another option is fast or slow flashing. I chose slow because the fast option was too fast, IMO.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, the reason I don't know how many wires are in the third brake light is because it's to damn cold outside. I'm putting together a small light job for my smart. Most of the changes is going from standard bulbs to LED's.

The Third Brake Light Pulsar is the only one requiring messing with wires.

And I think I'm going to change out the standard fixture for the LED third brake light too.

Jim :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts