Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over 30 percent of all Smart cars in Europe are utilized for advertising purposes and have some form of wrapping.

It is an affordable means for a company to get their message to the public. Smart advertising takes your message to the street, driving your message straight to events, locations and highways, chock full of potential customers.

Mr. Zeis of the Zeis Group, an advertising agency from Saint Louis, purchased a Smart car for a client back in July of 2006.

He said

·
Registered
63 Posts
Smart Car Wrapper for Southern Florida

ExposeYourselfUSA.com does quality mobile advertising services at affordable prices. ExposeYourselfUSA.com is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. www.ExposeYourselfUSA.com is a full-service car wrapping business for southern Florida and I believe they give discounts for SCOA members?

·
Super Moderator
28,193 Posts
Somebody needs to find a way to bring together businesses, ad agencies and smart owners who would like to wrap their cars. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
I had wanted to wrap a design of my own, but I don't want to pimp the car to be a rolling ad for just any product - it would have to be very cool ;)

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I saw a car recently with some Bonnie-and-Clyde-esque fake bullet holes that were awesome. That, along with a smart license plate that says "HIT ME" would be very, very cool.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I want to get my car wraped but having problem finding someone to do it. We are in the real estate business and would like something appropriate with a bit of class. Any suggestions?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts