Smart Car of America Forum banner

61 - 80 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ive tried contacting you guys and left my number, hopefully you will call me. I have a few questions, that I need some answers to a few.
edit: oops sorry for double post.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys...if anyone sees a blue/silver passion that is hard loaded with every factory option on it sitting around the dealers lot in the next few days/weeks, let me know...it should be mine!!
Kevin got in touch with me about adding a Nav unit that has bluetooth/dvd etc...has anybody else thought about adding it?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Kevin got in touch with me about adding a Nav unit that has bluetooth/dvd etc...has anybody else thought about adding it?
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360. Can use it in whatever car I'm driving and on the Harley. It has bluetooth and mp3 capability. Had it for over a year now and love it. Plan on using it in my lil smart whenever I finally get it. ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
nav system

Nav system we are using is not a portable. It is a Nav screen that supports blue tooth( all info on screen) sat radio, complete Nav, DVD,CD. I can make it play dvd vidieo, also I am the only one that has double din kits. Also the wiring is very tricky on this car, as we found out by putting one in.We have to get a special wiring for it to work. I will put pictures up soon. We are about out of wheels already !

·
Registered
87 Posts
Special instructions/wiring for NAV installatiton- Thanks

Nav system we are using is not a portable. It is a Nav screen that supports blue tooth( all info on screen) sat radio, complete Nav, DVD,CD. I can make it play dvd vidieo, also I am the only one that has double din kits. Also the wiring is very tricky on this car, as we found out by putting one in.We have to get a special wiring for it to work. I will put pictures up soon. We are about out of wheels already !

Carlssonpro** I live in Pennsylvania and have a new passion CABRIO smart, wanting to put in a Nav unit - Garmin nuvi 760 GPS. What special wiring do we need to make it work? - I want to support blue tooth, etc.
Since I am over 3 hours from my smartcenter in Pittsburgh, I was going to have the guys @ the local BestBuy install it. ALSO**What other special advice do you have for them, because I own the first smart in my town, State College, PA**, and I am sure this will be their first smart installation.

Thanks much - Giff Albright, State College, PA giffSCPA

·
Registered
45 Posts
I hope the smart dealership is better than thier mercedes dealership
Very much soo. My mom went with me and was looking for an SLK. When we were financing someone said that they won't even walk over thier just because of the amount of attention they get. Everyone was extremly helpful, and all the excited people coming in and out. It was great.
To the guy who had the blue Cab loaded. I might have seen it, but they had 58 cars plus the four orphans. It was very likely it was up there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What?

"I might have seen it, but they had 58 cars plus the four orphans. It was very likely it was up there"

I live in alabama so I have nt had a chance to make it to buckhead yet....but is this correct? They really have that many smarts on the ground? If this is correct, then come on SCBH....hurry up and call me!
Can anyone else verify this amount of smarts?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
another smart- comment

Its funny as I looked at your post, seems that no one can make you happy.
For your information, our Mercedes Dealers has one of the highest CSI scores in the country! 97.4 ! Our Performance department us the only one of its kind in the Country. Our Performance company is also an award winning division. On Smart, I took huge efforts to get many items in for our customers that no other dealers did. I laugh because I see other Mercedes Dealers say they do Performance and accessories and they have no clue.I know of a dealer here in Atlanta that tried to do a super charger and blew up the customers E500.He is now a customer of ours with a Kleeman 600 hp CLS63 I built. The forum is open discussion, but I am not going to sit hear read a comment that has no backing directed at our dealership.You bought your Smart from Fla and at no time I have not seen a post from you on Georgia forum but this one?

Kevin Ingold
Performance Director
Mercedes Benz of Buckhead
Smart Buckhead

I hope the smart dealership is better than thier mercedes dealership

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Nav

We installed a Nav Friday and the wiring is very tricky. I went with aunit that had a Parrot hook up to it for blue tooth. I am very picky about things and the next one will be full bluetooth through screen. Ken my shop foreman is an expert in all Mercedes witing, and he fiqured out. You may want the dealer to put it in. The problem also is there are no Facias for double din, I have probably the only four in the country.

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
All I know is I am pleased and happy with the SMART CENTER OF BUCKHEAD and I reccomend them to anyone for their next SMART purchase.
Im talking for anything SMART related including Modding, parts, service or just the car its self hands down Buckead location is the place to go to. Their team is strategicaly picked to serve its enthusiast to the best degree possible.!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Order

Smart Car Team of Buckhead:

I noticed that noone has posted in a while, I guess they are all out enjoying their new cars!
I have a reservation in for a Silver Smart Car. Is it still taking a year to receive the car? Any suggestions on speeding up the process?
Thank you in advance and looking forward to meeting all of you...

Tim

61 - 80 of 174 Posts