Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give my positive views of the Smart Center Bloomington staff, today I had to get my bike repaired at the REI shop down the street. To pass the time I decided to go to the Smart Center to hang out and relax. I was welcomed with all smiles from the team. I got to see their newest exhaust for the smart and I got to relax in the comfy chairs they have.

Once again that staff is the best to their customers, and I was happy to "hang out" with them this evening. Thanks Smart Center Bloomington Staff! See you around! :bigthumbup: :smartje.bl.zw:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
When I went in to order mine, they were very nice, and at first I said I was just looking and they walked away and no one came up again, I had to go FIND a salesman when I wanted to talk to him about it. He than offered a test RIDE and I was sold, but would like to go back and drive one before I get mine (when that is... still unknown).

Nice to see there are gathers locally here for Smart drivers! I can't wait to join you guys!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'm lookin' forward to having my 10000 mile service done soon there in Bloomington. I've got 8000 now... not much more to go!

·
Registered
132 Posts
So does anyone know when the dealerships will get the new colors and 2009 Smarts on display at the dealership?
I would like to go check them out!

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
So does anyone know when the dealerships will get the new colors and 2009 Smarts on display at the dealership?
I would like to go check them out!
It has been posted earlier that the 09 will start production in October, to arrive stateside by mid-November. No confirmation from Smartville, yet. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Was at Bloomfield Sat. Very nice dealership lots of dealer options (whether good or bad.) Took test drive still sold. Can't wait till Oct. (when they say my car will be in.) Was shown the options they got and left alone to browse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts