Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drove down this morning and had a look around; still not fully set up with computers, etc. and the service area is a work in progress, but they were delivering cars. :) Charles Cokeley and Nicole Reid were very welcoming and took time to talk about the dealership - some 30 cars in hand for delivery on their first day! Charles is enthusiastic about having events for smart owners, including a possible tech session, so it would be great to have lots of support from Tri-state smart owners when that happens. Here's what it looks like:

PS - they are co-located with the Joseph Auto Group Porsche dealer so there are some neat cars to drool over while you're there.
:)

·
Banned
64 Posts
dont waste your time going to smart center cincinnati they will end up wasting your time, just take a nice drive up to columbus they will not disipoint you at all!! all of us Ohio smart owners need to send smart center cincinnati a message that there service and manager SUCKS! and we arnt going there until they get there ACT togeather!!

·
Registered
2017 Passion Coupe
3,552 Posts
But you don't know their service manager or their post sales service, do you?

It appears you had a severe problem with the new-car customer service. Did you actually talk to the general manager? It's sad when a smart center lets anyone in the community down. I'm glad the alternative dealer worked so well for you!

·
Registered
225 Posts
dont waste your time going to smart center cincinnati they will end up wasting your time, just take a nice drive up to columbus they will not disipoint you at all!! all of us Ohio smart owners need to send smart center cincinnati a message that there service and manager SUCKS! and we arnt going there until they get there ACT togeather!!
Agree they are horrible. Smart corporate had to step in and have Columbus fix the mistakes Cincinnati made because the service manager and techs are worthless. The service VP for smart corporate told me not to take my car there again. That makes it pretty clear for me. I wrote the owner a letter about the problems and he never responded.

·
Registered
2017 Passion Coupe
3,552 Posts
Thanks for the added experience, redbluff. It's good to have a more complete view of the dealership.

Gooooooooo Columbus! Yaaaaay.

·
Registered
2017 Passion Coupe
3,552 Posts
It's good to know it's the GM and not an underling sales guy that fed you the lines.

I'm sad you had such a problem in the first place but happy you found Columbus.

·
Registered
2017 Passion Coupe
3,552 Posts
Cincinnati may still be open for the moment but your outrage at how they treated you is properly recorded in this forum for all to see. The point, perhaps, is that there's no need to continue for another half dozen posts. If you continue to post your angry monologues, you will only dilute your message.

Let all see what you've already written as a severe warning about Cincinnati and props for Columbus!

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Easton Center keeps a lot of smart cars on there off lot. Some from prep and some just off the transport. One of the 2 smarts we bought from them was on the off lot. John, the salesman, actually took us to the off lot so we could see it. Very happy with the service from Easton Center! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts