4250 Morse Crossing
Columbus, OH 43219
Direct 614.416.3377
Fax 614.416.3381

·
Registered
4 Posts
ufo

hey kevin when do I get my car? is the dealership ready? i keep driving by but see no headway. i'm so excited i just can't hide it. i can't wait to take out my ponytail and let my hair down to blow in the breeze while i drive my smart and get jealous stares from everyone. i will be doing slow cruises around easton, polaris, downtown and i can't wait to drive around campus. you think i will be able to pickup chicks. man am i stoked. can you imagine laying down the seats and getting it on in a smart. i'm just so excited.

·
Registered
401 Posts
It is very exciting. I hate to have to tell you this but unless you have a very early reservation, you won't be receiving you car any time soon. The process seems to be going very slow. You just have to be patient. They will come when they come.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Making love in a smart!

Well ufo:

I guess this may answer your question.

I guess this is one commercial that will not be shown in the states.

·
Registered
142 Posts
spdickey, saw in another post you'll be "smarting" soon, congrats. :)

Take lots of photos to share and I can't wait to hear how your Yellow smart feels / drives.

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,094 Posts
Just got my 90 day notice and was assigned Smart Center in Columbus. Can't wait to get my car!

x2. I got my notice yesterday and was assigned to Columbus as well. I thought all WV cars were assigned to Pittsburgh, but I guess not. The only thing that I'm trying to decide is if the increase in dealer fees in OH makes it worth driving a couple more miles to PA? The doc fees are listed at $250 in OH and only $84 in PA. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Anyone pick up there car from this dealer?

I'm suprised no one has posted anything about this dealer, and the experiences they have had. I would love to know what they went through. Would you have done anything different? I got a call this last Saturday from the Dealer, and they told me that my car would be around the 3rd of September. I asked what different accessories they have, and they said they will mail me a accessories list to me. I also ordered the Smart Design Stripes in black and with the number 2, I think it will look great, but I haven't seen to many pictures with the smart design strip. I also asked them to verify my order, and they were not able to. They paper work didn't have all of the options listed because there wasn't enouph room on the paper work, but they said according to the total cost it seamed to be right. I asked them when I would get a bill of sale so I could get financing and they said about a week before the car gets here. I'm glad they didn't ask for a deposit like other dealers are doing. The lady I talked to was really nice, and took her time, and made sure I didn't have any more questions. They gave me the vin number, only when I asked for it. I hope I can track it, but so far no luck. I'm looking forward to getting the accessories list.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Picked up mine at Easton March 6 2008. Though only open for a few weeks, they were great. Shoot, the sign wasn't even up. They basically had no accesories then, or a schedule of when they would. But they were highly professional, extremely helpful, and it was frankly the easiest transaction I've made buying a new car. Hope it hasn't changed since.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Did you talk to Megan? The lady that works there at Smart Center Easton? She is a real sweetheart and is not just an employee of the dealership. She seems to be a real Smart enthusiast.

I'm suprised no one has posted anything about this dealer, and the experiences they have had. I would love to know what they went through. Would you have done anything different? I got a call this last Saturday from the Dealer, and they told me that my car would be around the 3rd of September. I asked what different accessories they have, and they said they will mail me a accessories list to me. I also ordered the Smart Design Stripes in black and with the number 2, I think it will look great, but I haven't seen to many pictures with the smart design strip. I also asked them to verify my order, and they were not able to. They paper work didn't have all of the options listed because there wasn't enouph room on the paper work, but they said according to the total cost it seamed to be right. I asked them when I would get a bill of sale so I could get financing and they said about a week before the car gets here. I'm glad they didn't ask for a deposit like other dealers are doing. The lady I talked to was really nice, and took her time, and made sure I didn't have any more questions. They gave me the vin number, only when I asked for it. I hope I can track it, but so far no luck. I'm looking forward to getting the accessories list.

·
Registered
126 Posts
On the Same Boat

I was given the same date. Our cars must be on the same ships (I have one on the FIDELIO and one on the TARAGO). I have visited the Columbus dealership and they do seem to be very nice folks.
I found out today mine is the TARAGO with yours!

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,094 Posts
I found out today mine is the TARAGO with yours!

Cool. Maybe I'll see you in Columbus. Are you from the Charleston area by any chance? My wife and I live in Clay county, but commute in to Charleston every day. I haven't seen any other smarts in Charleston, except for the blue one owned by Wells Home Furnishings out at Southridge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Smart Center Easton in Columbus is a good dealership and I'm very satisfied with the quality of customer service I've received there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts