Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the black plastic dealer license plate frame that the dealers would put on the cars when new. I would love to find Smart Center Laguna Niguel CA. and Smart Center of Walnut Creek CA. My 2013 Brabus was purchased new in Laguna Niguel and my 09 was purchased from the Walnut Creek Smart Center.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I got my (RIP) '13 from Laguna Niguel. I'll try to check what I have in the morning/daylight.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,913 Posts
The rear frame on our 2011, from the original Penske Auto Group Cincinnati smart center, is staying firmly attached to the car...;)

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
I took off my dealership, Merriam smart center plastic frame. The day the car was delivered. Love the aluminum, satin black Accessory frame from smart. Very rare find now.

Not fond of dealer advertisement on the rear of any my cars.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I saved the dealer license plate frames that were on both of your smart Cars. I removed them when our local smart Center in West Covina was sold and our strong dealer advocate, Kamaal Peterson, club sponsor and supporter was summarily terminated when the dealership was sold as he took a strong but in vain position to keep the smart brand at this store. Fortunately, this former smart Center will still service smart cars as well as warranty repairs. I am still in touch with Kamaal from time to time but the license plate frames will remain on my garage wall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts