Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in the DC area been around Smart Center of Germantown?

I'm going to take a drive up the road a few minutes tomorrow to take a look. I'm not sure what to expect. I'd like to hope that something/people might be there - I'd like to see how the dealer and such looks.

That, plus I might try to see what their service/parts area looks like - since I'll hopefully be spending a good amount of time at the parts counter :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great dealership

Germantown MD what a great place for a dealership that sells Daimler products.

The Greater Washington Section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America www.GWS-MBCA.org has held events at the M-B dealership (where SMARTs are being offered) and they are a great.

I stopped in there this summer when they had the driving event there. Very nice folks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was also there for the event this summer. They had staff out to answer questions along with the smart people. Had already hired staff specifically for smart. I had a recall done on my other car while I attended the smart drive. They had the car done and washed before I finished. I was pleased.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice!

I neglected to update this post. I drove through yesterday - there are desks and boxes galore and such inside. They are still working on the facade to the building, however.

I sent an email on Thursday to the manager from their website - I have yet to hear anything back. I wonder how far along things are in the swing of operations?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Stopped in this evening for a quick test drive

And the place is still under construction, I would say they will be in operation by sometime next week.

six units were sitting there, and everyone was checking them out.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
There is a separate gallery for the recent Cherry Blossom run tilted 2010 Cherry Blossom run. There are some good photos including the group shot of all who were there. A great time was had by many who were there.

Where are the photos and videos from the DC Cherry Blossom ride 2010?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts