Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan had to make an emergency trip to see his Mom in the hospital in Cookeville, and has blown a tire. He put on the spare, but wants to get a replacement or two, and possibly a front end alignment.
Cookeville is about midway, so either will do. Is one or the other better?

Thanks-

Jill

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Cookeville is about midway, so either will do. Is one or the other better?
BB Benz likely has the answer?

Knoxville is a past supporter of OTD, has been around since the beginning and shows 7 new smarts in inventory.

Nashville recently opened and has 3 new smarts.

I'd probably go with Knoxville?

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I'm of no use here. My experience with Nashville Penske smart prior to the changeover to MB smart centers. I've never had the pleasure to go to either place.
With the country music center in Nashville, I suspect Knoxville might have a higher priority on smarts than Nashville. Again, I've been to neither place. Nashville indicated they would service both 451's and older smarts and assist with parts for the earlier smarts too, as seen on a thread here some time ago. It might be worth a call to see if one has more stock and or ability to do the alignment.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I have no experience with Nashville but I can say that Knoxville seems to be "smart enthusiastic" and gets the fact that this car is fun to drive. They help support us on our Outsmarting the Dragon event last year and had the Bristol lap drivers over for lunch.
That's where I would go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts