Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In an effort to cover all the bases, the Nationals organizers are looking for volunteers to act as liaisons with their local smart center. If you'd like to do this and can put in the hours promoting the Nationals, working with the center to support and publicize the Nationals and keeping your center in the loop as the Nationals progress, send me PM. Thanks for your support! :)

smart centers:

Cincinnati, OH - jwight
Hampton, VA - jefferios
Rochester, MN - SmartJoeMN
Tulsa, OK - jkjahobbs
Westminster, CO - ColoradoKiwi
LaVista, NE - SMARTLINC
West Covina, CA - Smart Bob
Laguna Niguel, CA - Smart Bob
Houston North, TX - willhiteracing
Sugarland, TX - willhiteracing
Indianapolis, IN - jetfuel
Tysons Corner, VA - wrumbarger
Sacramento, CA - hihosilver
San Diego, CA - nscaler

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,972 Posts
I'll help with the Tulsa Smart Center as long as I'm here which will probably be a few months since the house has to sell before I move. I've already talked to them some. When I hit Texas they will be too far away - almost 2 hours.

I'm also "heading up" the camping contingent. We've been looking for possible campgrounds already.

·
Registered
163 Posts
In an effort to cover all the bases, the Nationals organizers are looking for volunteers to act as liaisons with their local smart center. If you'd like to do this and can put in the hours promoting the Nationals, working with the center to support and publicize the Nationals and keeping your center in the loop as the Nationals progress, send me PM. Thanks for your support! :)

smart centers:

Cincinnati, OH - jwight
Hampton, VA - jefferios
Memphis, TN - BB Benz
Rochester, MN - SmartJoeMN
Tulsa, OK - jkjahobbs
Westminster, CO - ColoradoKiwi

I'd be glad to be the liaison with the LaVista Nebraska Dealership.

-- Marcy

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,972 Posts
Are you and the organizers planning to outline specifics you would like us to do in relation to our smart centers as well as what information you want passed on? I'm just thinking that if each of us decide what we think is important for the centers to do and know we could end up with confused Brand Managers and smart owners. Particularly once smart USA is involved.

Via PM or ?

·
Super Moderator
29,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you and the organizers planning to outline specifics you would like us to do in relation to our smart centers as well as what information you want passed on? I'm just thinking that if each of us decide what we think is important for the centers to do and know we could end up with confused Brand Managers and smart owners. Particularly once smart USA is involved.

Via PM or ?
Yes. Right now just collecting names. Once we get the group together we'll provide more info via PM (or e-mail if preferred). The idea is to have an actual person, hopefully known to the brand manager, who can promote visibility for Nationals at the center level and encourage the center to get involved, if only by publicizing the event to their customer base. Always looking for ideas on how to encourage the smart centers' participation so keep those cards and letters coming. :)

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
...I guess since I'm closer to the center and I am the only sane guy here I'll do my best to push this thru with Smart Center Indianapolis...will see how it goes...

jetfuel....I'm in...

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
As soon as I locate smart center Memphis, I will let you know. If y'all hear before I do, then pm me. I would love to welcome them here.

·
Super Moderator
29,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paging David from San Diego - I understand you're interested... :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts