Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Yes, that screwed me out of the warranty parts they ordered for my car...!!! Now I guess I will have to go to Tampa...<:-((

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got the same and drove by on my way home from work and they are already gone.
Wait! I just bought an '09 (3 weeks ago) Live in Titusville, now instead of 40 miles I've gotta go 125?? say it isn't so...
not that I need anything right now, but....sooner or later.

also, Flogger, I'm from GR, have you ever made the trip up there in yer smart?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes, last year and I am planning on going up in June to GR(where I used to work) then to Rockford(where I grew up) and then onto detroit for my neice's high school graduation. I am going through Indiana and seeing some friends in Fort Wayne on my way up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NEW smart center Orlando

the new smart center Orlando inside the Mercedes dealer 2 blocks from the old location is coming soon.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
the new smart center Orlando inside the Mercedes dealer 2 blocks from the old location is coming soon.
How did you find out? A stop in visit?

I emailed the local Dealership and got an auto response saying they would contact me once they had "gathered Information".

I guess they are still gathering.......

A smart center Memphis would plug a nice hole in the map between Knoxville, TN., Jackson, Mississippi and Tulsa Oklahoma, for me anyway.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Don't mind seeing SC Orlando gone. Have bought new cars since 1957, they were the worst. Had to flatbed my car to Tampa to get it straightened out.
Rich

1 - 12 of 12 Posts