Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to know if anybody from Tysons Corner is on SCoA. My brother might get a smart on Tuesday or Wednesday at your dealership and wanted to see if I conversed with anybody down there on here. I hope so!

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't know that! Thank you for telling me this! I wonder if Wrumbarger will catch this thread. I'll direct my brother to speak to him. I pretty much know what my brother wants in his smart.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I am on this forum just about every day.
Funny I didn't catch this thread until today?
We have a great selection of new and previously loved smarts in stock.
Feel free to PM me off list to discuss details?

Or just call
703-564-6330

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Just wanted to know if anybody from Tysons Corner is on SCoA. My brother might get a smart on Tuesday or Wednesday at your dealership and wanted to see if I conversed with anybody down there on here. I hope so!
I don't know if we conversed here, but you and myself are friends on facebook. Last name is Larsen. If your brother is still seeking a Smart let me know, i am as well on this forum and know of one used 2008 pure in the FC area, and have kept up to date on what is abound in the NOVA area. There is also a Smart center in Germantown MD that last i seen has a huge selection of cars there. Of course that was in April of last year. Feel free to message me anytime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts