Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody comment on the Yellow Smart. From the photos it seems almost like a sublime green, or a yellowish/green.

This may also be a good thread (correct me if there is another) to post photos of all the different Smart 453 Colors available.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I would call the color that they call yellow more of a gold. It is a popular color on many European vehicles. Mercedes-Benz has the same color as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I scheduled a test drive for next weekend at the CT Smart Dealer. Amazingly enough they have a manual smart I can test. Downside is they don't have black, matte grey or a yellow smart for me to see. All bodypanel colors I really would like to see and compare.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can anybody comment on the Yellow Smart. From the photos it seems almost like a sublime green, or a yellowish/green.

This may also be a good thread (correct me if there is another) to post photos of all the different Smart 453 Colors available.

Thanks!

It definitely has a metallic golden/amber hue to it. I wouldn't associate it with the words sunshine or sunflower or mustards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts