Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, this is my first post to this forum aside from my introduction! I have a 2008 Smart For Two Passion Cabriolet and it has been a great little car. The convertible top works well when opening and opens fully as it is intended to. However, when closing, there are two clips behind the locking clips in the front that are broken and when closing the top are binding and preventing the top from closing. I see there are clips for sale online and even repair kits but wouldn't know the first thing on changing it out. Has anyone had this issue and success with replacing those clips themselves? Thanks in advance! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks for the welcome note and your response! I don't need that part as it is functioning well. I need this part https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hood-Installer-Smart-451-fortwo-CABRIOLET-FRONT-RIGHT/172993913672
But have no idea how to go about installation and if it will definitely resolve my problem??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much is shipping from England ?

No idea unfortunately. I have placed an order with them now going on over a week and I have yet to receive confirmation of shipment or even a response to my email regarding the status of the order. Does anyone have experience with this company?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts