Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is more than one Smart Dealer in Colorado? The only one we can find is on South Broadway and his inventory is really limited.
Thanks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
That's the only one. Limited inventory? They sent me an email a few days ago saying they have 16 2011s in stock. If you're going by their website, don't, it's never correct. Next closest is Albuquerque.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wondered about that! I was going by their website, it showed only 2 2011's. We'll check them out this weekend. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Centennial so not far at all. I will also check out Royal. Hopefully I'll come home with one this weekend!:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to follow up that I bought my 2011 Smart last weekend at the Smart Dealer. We just had the best car buying experience with them. So laid back and friendly. They did say that even though they will not be selling Smart in the future, we could still go to them for service. Anyway, now all I want to do is drive! I've never enjoyed a car as much as this one.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks for the followup, I was wondering how things turned out for you. Congrats on the purchase, how about posting some photos? You might want to pop over to the main forums and introduce yourself to the rest of SCOA, too. Even though I didn't buy either one of my two smarts there, they are a pleasure to work with for service, or just a chat while waiting around. I'm glad you enjoy the car, I agree, it is very enjoyable, and my wife loves hers, too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually did introduce myself on the new members forum last week. I posted a picture but I'll try to post another here if I can figure it out! Kind of tech challenged.:confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My new 2011 Smart! Now to think of a plate. Love the one's I see on the Gallery. Tough decision.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I just wanted to follow up that I bought my 2011 Smart last weekend at the Smart Dealer. We just had the best car buying experience with them. So laid back and friendly. They did say that even though they will not be selling Smart in the future, we could still go to them for service. Anyway, now all I want to do is drive! I've never enjoyed a car as much as this one.
I was wondering about that. Did they say who is going to sell them in the future. Take it in the mountains it is a riot. Good taste in the color BTW!

·
Registered
107 Posts
smart center denver closed?

I'm hearing that smart center denver closed this past Saturday. Can anyone confirm that?

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
cbochs, congratulations on your new smart. Enjoy driving it!

Here's hoping someone else opens a smart center in the Denver area. We will be in the Brighton area sometime this summer visiting family with our smart. We plan to make a trip into the mountains while we are there.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hmmm... not good...

Last time I talked to the service manager there, he said even if they did close, he would still work on smarts through Kuni Lexus... FWIW...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts