Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Matt Posky, Eastern Michigan University a Professional Journalist? Don't think he has yet to "earn" his pedestal?

Suffice to say that this is more Alt News provided by yet another journalistic wannabee, who owns a keyboard which gave him license to launch yet another clickbait platform . . .

By his own LinkedIn description - Specialties: Writing (news and column), Copywriting, Blogging, Social Media Management, Media Research and Analysis, PR Crisis Monitoring, Audio and Video Technology, Adobe CS5 (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Encore), Final Cut Pro, AVID, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
I posted a response about the vehicles being "sold out nationwide" all year and I'll just have to wait and see if the moderators approve it?

·
Banned
214 Posts
I ordered my 2018, the day I picked up my 2016. If Benzel - Busch believed me after offering a large deposit and refusing it as not necessary, I will get the first one they get in.

How many nuts are there like me out there.

·
Banned
214 Posts
I believe all gas powered vehicles left will be 2016's.

Not sure but I have one with 1200 miles on it, as soon as my ED comes in.

·
Banned
214 Posts
Based on the first paragraph of this article, does this guy like ED's or not.

It’s been roughly a decade since Daimler’s Smart Automobile first caressed America’s purple mountains and amber waves of grain with the microscopic Fortwo. Despite a promising first year in the United States, the brand never really managed to carve a space out for itself in a competitive and size-obsessed marketplace. The same is true (over a slightly longer timeline) for Canada.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts