Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Nov 16-25 LA Convention Center.

Exhibiting no where near the Mercedes floor space. smart is pushed out into the hallway outside the West Hall. I'm sure it will fit!
Been to the last two Paris shows and smart was not located near MB nor was Mini located close to BMW. Myabach and RR were nor located near their lower class siblings either

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be there on Friday.... and thanks for reminding me to bring my real camera along, not just the cell phone.

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
In a way, being put out in the foyer may be a good thing. People going in that direction will encounter the smart first, and with a clear mind. Then when they get beyond to the high price spreads inside they will already have an image of what could be an alternative to the big buck stuff.

And on the way out they get another shot at it.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool! Try and get some detail shots (tires, front service panel off, brakes, interior, etc) if they'll let you. Thanks!
Hopefully they will be US spec cars. I can get all of that at the smart house much easier, but all the cars there are Euro spec and there are lots of those pics around the net.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
smart cha

I'm going now. I didn't know it was so soon.

Do you think I'll get anything extra if I bring my reservation printout?
While at the smart house in Venice they gave me smaller than match box size models of the smart (very cute) and smart key chains when I mentioned I was on the reservation list.

Its on my way to Costco, so I'll probably drop by today and get some closeup shots of the cars there, and see if there are any new chotchkies.

·
aka '24-42'
930 Posts
My Smart will be in the parking garage (on display?) while I am looking at the dinasours.

Donald LaFavor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts