Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping this hasn't been covered as I've been scouring the net and searching the forum with no luck. Did Smart discontinue Smart Expressions? I was hoping to order a kit to wrap the Tridion on my Smart in blue and asked the local Smart dealership and was told that they have no information on such a thing ever existing.

If it no longer exists, any suggestions on an online retailer that sells custom cut vinyl?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
If you can't get it through your local dealership(?)

a local google search should bring up a list of automotive wrap installers in your immediate area?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My local Smart center seems to be ignorant on most things Smart.

I called a local auto wrap installer and was told that I could bring it in and have them take the measurements for the pieces but that it would be just as easy for them to wrap it while they had it.

Looking to do this as a quick weekend project rather than leaving my car at an installer. Thinking my best bet is just to buy a roll of 3M vinyl and cut it myself.

Thanks for the response though.

If you can't get it through your local dealership(?)

a local google search should bring up a list of automotive wrap installers in your immediate area?

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'll bet some folks have thought about doing this as well and would benefit from knowing how much they wanted to charge to wrap it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts