Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Smart car BRABUS EU Steering Wheel - 3 Spoke
This wheel is much nicer than the standard smart steering wheel. Better materials, thicker rim and a pleasure to hold.
This listing is for the original European BRABUS Steering Wheel that is not available in the US. This wheel will come complete with everything you need, but will need to be taken to a smart dealer to install and activate.
Price 700$

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Smart car BRABUS EU Steering Wheel - 3 Spoke
This wheel is much nicer than the standard smart steering wheel. Better materials, thicker rim and a pleasure to hold.
This listing is for the original European BRABUS Steering Wheel that is not available in the US. This wheel will come complete with everything you need, but will need to be taken to a smart dealer to install and activate.
Price 700$
I purchased from the seller two months ago via a eBay listing.

Over a month later I never received the steering wheel. Paypal refunded my money right away. Buyers proceed with caution.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased from the seller two months ago. I never received the steering wheel and Paypal refunded my money. Buyers proceed via your own caution.
It was wrong address, you have been informed! And of course you get a full refund from Paypal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts