Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smart Four Two Wheels

4-Genius Wheels made for Smart cars, 15 inch/ 6.5 inch wide with four Kumho 175/55/R15 tires with less than 100 miles on tires.
Chrome lug nuts and TPM are included. Wheels and tires are in excellent condition. Wheels new value is appx. $700.00 and the tires new value is appx $390.00.
Will take $500.00 or best offer plus shipping cost.
email [email protected] for pics and info.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I emailed for pics and location but haven't heard back yet (too soon for me to expect a response) but I know others here want to know that info as well. So if you can post that info here it will help you get more response.
Mick

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I emailed for pics and location but haven't heard back yet (too soon for me to expect a response) but I know others here want to know that info as well. So if you can post that info here it will help you get more response.
Mick
I received the pictures and they look great (as they should) and they are in Virginia. They are the gunmetal grey spokes with the polished outers. The tires look like new.
Mick

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've seen pics of these and they are very nice. I don't know that he has the upload ability or a size limit for pics and may not be able to up load them. I've asked him to allow me to up load his pics, so we will see. They are very nice and the price he is asking is very reasonable. He was even going to split the shipping with me which would of been a great deal. Wish I didn't have so many irons in the fire it was a nice deal and they looked brand new.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wheels for sale

Are the tires and wheels still for sale. I live in San Diego, so I would like to know about the shipping as well. you ad said pics are available.
please contact me at
Richard Brown 619 223-8703 or
[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts