Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wanted to crack your windows open while it's raining without worrying about rain getting inside the car? How about having to worry about the outside elements getting into the car while you have your windows open? Worry no more because these wind deflectors are here to save you!

These FARAD wind deflectors “Mini Deflectors” are designed specifically for the 453.

Make sure to check out the product link below to learn more about these wind deflectors.
smart fortwo 453 Side Window Air Deflectors by Farad Online Store - smart car Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Take a look at this teaser video of the smart 453 wind deflectors! We offer a complete line of wind deflectors and consider this set to be the best option available.

·
Vendor
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need help installing these Wind Deflectors? Don't worry! Our install video will walk you through the process of installing these wind deflectors.

As always if you have any questions feel free to give us a buzz!

·
Vendor
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to the singular design of these wind deflectors, they look like an integral part of the vehicle.

As always, if you have any questions about these wind deflectors or any other product for your smart feel free to reach out to us!

·
Registered
1 Posts
help! ive exhausted all avenues!!

il get right to it, i own a smart fortwo 450 model. 2004 coupe. im after a set of wind deflectors for it. i have learnt that the 451 model does fit the 450 however i can not for the life of me find the wind deflectors! every link i click on has no web site so im guessing the company has folded! i have found a set for the 453 and ive been trying to get the specs for the 453 to see if they will fit the curve of the 450 model smart car. im from rainy great britain and urgently need a set. im flying to florida sarasota on the 1/10/2016 anyone got a set they want to sell me when im down : ) please can anyone send a working link of a set or know if the 453 deflectors fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts