Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am a TV producer in NYC, casting a promo video shoot about Smart Fortwo enthusiasts for a national cable network. It's basically a lifestyle snapshot about the car owner, why they are passionate about driving it, and what's the best thing they were able to do with their SmartCar because of the size. If you have a lively personality, live in the NY/NJ area, are excited about your SmartCar, and might be willing to be featured in one of these videos, please contact me asap. We are looking to shoot locally in the 2nd week of October. Thanks, Sasha Reuther, producer, Max Curious Productions.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
less than an hour away is too far?? you might want to revise your criteria to read ny metro area only.
I think you can count the Poconos as part of the Metro area. Just look at the number of people driving the distance to get to NYC.:)

Any way , I can't go do the video.....I'm outside the age grouping of 25 -45....well maybe in physical age , not mental age.

I'm looking for my nursing home......................where am I ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have found 3 or our potential 5 candidates, who are all located in Manhattan so, our search range has narrowed a bit. And our client's age demographic of 25-45 has limited the search further. Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
too far and too old?

I think you can count the Poconos as part of the Metro area. Just look at the number of people driving the distance to get to NYC.:)

Any way , I can't go do the video.....I'm outside the age grouping of 25 -45....well maybe in physical age , not mental age.

I'm looking for my nursing home......................where am I ?
I guess I am too far AND too old. I am 52. :eek:

I think I will follow you to that nursing home. :rolleyes:

....where did he go? :confused:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Sasha,

Here's wishing you great success in your endeavor. Anything that publicizes this car and its owners is OK in my book. You may want to consider contacting/consulting MBUSA for this (and future) projects. You might be surprised at the stories available outside of NYC. Tail of the Dragon comes to mind.

Regards,

Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts