Today, many companies are riding the ecologically aware Smart Car Fortwo contest bandwagon. The latest company using a sweepstakes to giveaway a Smart Car is 3M and their Scotch Brite brand!
Internet businesses, brick-and-mortar corporations, and charities are finding that the “Green Smart Bandwagon” is a definite step in the right direction for both our planet and their company's bottom line.
"Driving this little car can help the planet in a big way: the smart fortwo car pollutes 50% less than the average 2008 model year car.”
“In fact, it’s classified as an Ultra-low Emissions Vehicle by the California Air Resources Board, and is an EPA classified "SmartWay" vehicle for low air pollution and greenhouse gas scores. Put it all together with good looks, advanced safety features and incredible mileage, and you’ll say that great things come in small, green packages!"
"At Scotch-Brite ® Brand our products are about making it easy to clean! Enter the sweepstakes now and you could win a 2009 smart fortwo. Enter once a day, every day!" Click Here !
The Smart Car Fortwo is one of the more futuristic-looking vehicles available.
With 40 miles to the gallon, the Smart Fortwo is manufactured by Smart, GmbH and imported to America by Smart USA, a division of the Penske Automotive Group.
Internet visitors can see that scores of intelligent companies are promoting their charitable organizations, products, or services with innovative and unique applications. One of which is the smart car.
There has been a huge increase in contests, raffles, and giveaways using the Smart Car to launch their products or events. The Walking Company , the world's largest specialty retailer of footwear, and the Purex Company recently announced the "Save Green Contest and Sweepstakes ," which awarded one Smart Fortwo.
Use of the Smart Car as a promotional tool began in Europe. This has been an excellent marketing channel for European advertisers who wanted to take advantage of green viewers. The Earth Day Society was one of the first European organizations to employ a Smart Car as a promotional tool.
Donald Trump is also offering a free electric Smart Car to those who purchase one of his homes in Scotland. The billionaire is said to be working on a deal to secure a fleet of electric-powered Smart Cars to give away with each of his 500 planned properties near Balmedie, Aberdeenshire.
Aviawest of Vancouver Island, Canada was the first company in North America to exploit the Smart Car as a promotional tool. Their Smart Car giveaway began on March 10th, 2006.
Even home developers with overbuilt inventory are offering a number of different incentives to try to lure buyers. At Lennar Homes, customers who purchase select homes in one of their first-rate communities receive a free Smart Fortwo . Lennar has some 22 communities in the Tampa area.
Name the Colonnade's New Smart Car and win prizes, here's one - a new contest to name the Colonnade's new Smart Car. Suggest a name for their new Smart Car win a overnight stay at The Colonnade, breakfast at Brasserie Jo and a ride in the hotel Smart ForTwo .
Find several organizations that will be having Smart Car contests and raffles.
Here are some of the past contests:
- The Heart of Florida Hope Foundation will raffle off a 2009 Smart...Click Here
- Columbia Credit Union…Good For You ... and the Environment Smart Car giveaway ends on October 31, 2008 Click here!
- WD-40 Company the latest smart company is the WD-40 Company.
- The Grace Academy is having a Smart Car Sweepstakes Win your choice of a 2008 SMART Car or $10,000! ends November 30, 2008 Click here!
- Communities for Restorative Justice (C4RJ), will raffle a new Smart car to support its work with crime victims and youthful offenders in our towns drawing Nov. 1, 2008. Click here !
- The Geneva Rotary Club is raffling off a Smart Car. Tickets cost $25 each or $100 for 5 December 23, 2008 Click here!
- Memory Walk Cal State Fullerton Win a Smart Fortwo November 8th 2008. Click here!
- The First Press Charity Wine Auction & Smart Car Raffle to Benefit Arizona Public Radio, win a brand new Smart Car December 10, 2008…Click here!
- Homeless Families and Individuals Volunteers of America Smart Car Raffle drawing on November 21st...Click Here
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Phoenix, online tickets must be purchased by Friday, October 24, 2008
- NECN TV Diner Gala Smart-Car November 15, 2008 Giveaway...Click Here
- South Florida Lady Jaguars raffling off smart's big brother...Click Here