Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Smart fortwo Interior Picture

So I know a lot of people have yet to have the chance to hop in a Smart fortwo and see what they are all about and many of us that have had the chance to get in one were so excited to drive it that we probably didn't even pay attention to anything when we were in it. Well, here is your chance!

Smart Car Interior:

Smart fortwo dash with two spoke steering wheel:

Smart fortwo sunroof:

Smart fortwo trunk:

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And MORE!!!!

Smart fortwo trunk release:

Smart fortwo CD holder:

Smart fortwo door panel:

Smart fortwo built-in toolbox:

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a shot from the Brabus smart which shows more of what the Passion model interior looks like

·
Registered
72 Posts
Needless to say the car show pics look great but all I have to say is that the three spoke steering wheel makes the interior look great... it reminds me of the new style wheel that Honda has in their Civics

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait till you see the video that we will have on our homepage later this week... you will love the way they using the room of the smart to the fullest!

·
Registered
11 Posts
thank you for the photos!

thanks!
this is the shot i've been wanting to see.
i'll stick with the passion i have reserved.
(instead of opting for the cabrio)
cheers, haas

Smart fortwo sunroof:

A

·
0 Posts
Is that the cd holder taking up half the foot room on the passenger side of the car ?

Not a great idea for folks with big feet.

a2jack.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I see what you mean. ( a few pics back)

I would not bother getting one again, as on the original ForTwo they are useless, just get a small cd wallet and keep it in the door pocket.

Or use the mp3 plug!

·
Registered
309 Posts
When I talked to the smart supervisor at the 800 toll free number, he said the lips around the speedo and rev and time counter, would match the interior color,

ie, red for red, beige for beige, and black for black.

Your photo shows the instrument lips on the black interior as a sort of lighter silver grey lips around the three instruments, which I prefer.

but he said, the instrument lips would be black, with black interiors. And he verified this by looking closely at the photos on the earlier order color screens , which only those invited to 'order' to date, have access to.

I hope he is wrong.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Great looking interior on this car. Can't wait to the interior in person
wise to see it in person.

My smart interior decision path:

using only the color presentation on the web site, I was going to go with the beige interior.

At the event, the beige didn't quite look right. It looked like it would show dirt over time, being a very very light beige.

I drove the silver/silver convertible with red interior. I then decided to go red interior, as this red looks great, except for the dash, that looks more miss matched orange-red, like it faded a bit.

overall, I liked the red. very flashy, nice red on seats, and looked nice with the silver/silver exterior.

Then I looked at the black/silver display model, with black/gray passion interior.

The black/gray cloth interior looks very nice. Equally nice as the red (though red may show more dirt long term).

now, i cant make up my mind between the red and black/gray passion interiors. Both look good.

in the last 30 seconds of the video below, you can see the exact same event smart car I drove. the silver/silver/red convertible, and looked classy (silver ext) , and wild (red int).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCR9UMGX7Io

Would enjoy comparing it to the same vehicle, in white. Anyone found good photos of the 2008 white/silver/red convertible smart?

·
Registered
309 Posts
one thing may be leading me more to the black/gray passion interior, instead of the red:

the red banners on this web site, that I liked a lot when first entering. now, they may be giving me a head ache,

so, maybe the peaceful classy black/gray interior would be more comfortable long term.

But I liked the red interior. the ladies I talked with, said red was the way to go.

viewing both interiors, side by side, on the same exterior color combo vehicle, would settle the matter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts