Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
It's Paul from smart center Bedford.
While we do FINALLY have some smart fortwos in stock, both Coupes and Cabs, I have 2 even more exciting developments.
We just put our 2008 Demo smart fortwos up for sale and they represent a good opportunity to aquire a great smart at an even greater deal. There is a substantial savings on these low mileage cars!
And a further unique opportunity, I have a Brabus available in stock and another expected in soon. These cars disappear quickly so call before you come out to make sure that we still have stock. And as always, we are here to answer your ever question.
Talk to Andrea, Scott or Paul at 440-359-1560.
Thanks!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hello all!
It's Paul from smart center Bedford.
While we do FINALLY have some smart fortwos in stock, both Coupes and Cabs, I have 2 even more exciting developments.
We just put our 2008 Demo smart fortwos up for sale and they represent a good opportunity to aquire a great smart at an even greater deal. There is a substantial savings on these low mileage cars!
And a further unique opportunity, I have a Brabus available in stock and another expected in soon. These cars disappear quickly so call before you come out to make sure that we still have stock. And as always, we are here to answer your ever question.
Talk to Andrea, Scott or Paul at 440-359-1560.
Thanks!
Paul! Shoot!!! I should have stopped in to see you. I was just there today for service problem on my 08.... I have been so happy with mine, but I still can't convince my wife to get one for herself. If they EVER come out with a 4WD version (LOL) I will get one. Russ

·
Registered
210 Posts
When has there Been any wait for an orphan. As long as you walk on in to buy and not be there to just look, you can bring home the car. Just make sure to take moolah for purchasing.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Demos...

We've had a smart passion reserved since Aug 4, 2007. So last week my wife gets a call to come into Smart Bloomfield and look at accessories and then test drive a car. After sitting through the usual sell job on the various overpriced add-ons available from the dealer, my wife had to remind Tom the salesperson, she was supposed to get a test drive. Okay, so they went & got in red passion.....with Tom in the driver's seat:confused:: Down Telegraph they go, Tom asks "how fast do you think I'm going?" My wife responds "60 or so", (this in a 50mph limit zone)......"actually I'm doing 75" Tom replies. "Want to see how the brakes work?" he continues, "Sure" she said, then Tom proceeded to do a FULL ON PANIC stop 75-0. He then "demonstrated" the cars handling by doing 4 or 5 donuts in an empty parking lot. By this time my wife is so shook up she declined his offer to drive the car.
....and test drives (and warranties?)

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
When has there Been any wait for an orphan. As long as you walk on in to buy and not be there to just look, you can bring home the car. Just make sure to take moolah for purchasing.
In Ohio there has been a waiting list for a orphan. When I reserved anyway. I found myself in pit. Pa, and the dealer told me he had a 150 people waiting list for smart orphans. I checked with Easton when I got back home and they also had a list of people waiting for orphans. I suppose the right amount of $$$ could buy yourself a front seat in line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts