Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a rare imported from England rear sway bar, this tightens up the rear end and make the little Smart a Canyon Carver. These are not easy to get in the USA. Made by Harvey Bailey Engineering England. Bolts on easily, No cutting required, just need to drill two mounting holes in the Beam ends. And no you do not need to disassemble the car like this to install it. I was changing the clutch at the time of these photos were taken.

$450.00 plus Shipping.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Thought to myself " I should drive back out to California to get these ". Harvey Bailey Engineering.... impressive. What is the top of the end link into. How did you like them? Did you zero your rear camber along with these?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought to myself " I should drive back out to California to get these ". Harvey Bailey Engineering.... impressive. What is the top of the end link into. How did you like them? Did you zero your rear camber along with these?

Top link bolts to the carriage mount, no drilling needed there. I did not zero the camber, I think the camber is a good thing just look at any race car. I do like the handling with near zero body roll.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I still have it. But I am in FL now and would have to ship it to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts